Services & Systems
JFN have a comprehensive knowledge of Fire, Security and Life Safety Systems. With our dedicated team of accredited design experts you can rest assured that the designs we provide are thorough, knowledgeable and accredited.
Dedicated Installation Teams and project manager appointed to facilitate the works. Our highly experienced teams are well versed and educated on products and technologies in order to ensure that your system is in complete compliance with industry standards and building practices. We measure performance against a two key quality standards: 1. your satisfaction 2. Our Accreditors satisfaction.
In the current climate of risk assessment and ownership on the Responsible Person you need the confidence that the solutions provided have been done so within your own requirements but also as per guidelines of current recognised British Standards. JFN’s accreditations with both BAFE and SSAIB allows for us to provide Certification for the works we undertake. This gives peace of mind and assurance that critical Life Safety and Security Systems installed are inline with Industry Recommendations and Accreditations.
JFN have a dedicated Commissioning Team to ensure compliance. Our team are trained and certified in line with Industry norms and Accreditation requirements. Our rigorous commissioning procedures help to ensure that your systems are setup and handed over as per your requirements and the initial design objectives.
JFN Integrated Solutions provide maintenance services for various businesses across the UK on a regular basis. Hundreds of service and reactive calls are completed weekly. Our dedicated service team and manager will ensure that our team is there when you need us with the skills, technology and information they need to deliver an excellent job. We customize each service and maintenance program to optimize performance and most importantly ensure compliance.
All service contracts come with a dedicated contract manager.
JFN Integrated Solutions have identified a need to provide weekly and monthly compliance checks for our customers. Inline with our customers requirements our dedicated team of engineers attend thousands of properties on a weekly basis undertaking Fire, Security, Lift and Various compliance checks around the UK. Our inhouse bespoke solutions system has allowed for regular weekly checks to be completed, managed and reported at a very cost effective price.
Our comprehensive and cost effective range of products has allowed for JFN to be very cost effective when supplying our clients and other installers with off the shelf and bespoke Fire, Security and Life Safety equipment. Our large in house stores and good supplier partnerships allows for us to be at the top of competitiveness within the market.
JFN offer a wide range of bespoke training courses. Upon completion of a new system installation and commissioning our rigorous training procedures ensure that no end user is left unable to operate their systems to maximum potential. Additionally we provide many training course and CPD’s, from understanding of Fire and Fire Alarm Systems to maximising the potential of your CCTV systems.
JFN’s monitoring service is designed to give our clients complete peace of mind. We not only offer 24-hour remote monitoring of all fire and security systems via our Accredited Alarm Receiving Centre but also detector activated systems with audio outputs so our monitoring staff can warn potential intruders their presence has been detected. We offer varying levels of response, from calling designated key holders to contacting the fire service or police to alert them that a system has been activated.
Everything we do at JFN comes within a focus on Integration. We can introduce new technologies that will work well with your existing systems and offer flexible alternatives to grow and change as your needs evolve.
If there is a possibly of integrating multiple systems or processes to ensure maximum potential and effectively then you can rest assured that JFN have this in focus from the offset.
Why choose JFN?
- JFN Integrated Solutions is committed to provide an innovative approach at a competitive price, without compromising the highest standards of service
- JFN is committed to provide an experienced service and to ensure the long-term success of all our projects through our aftercare policy.
- JFN is committed to building a great working partnership with clients in order to achieve both clients and JFN’s objectives.
- JFN’s Objective is to ensure that our clients receive the best service and after care service
- JFN has the resource capacity to undertake any size of project and work with the latest state of the art product ranges, using only directly employed engineers
- JFN engineers are are audited through our own quality assurance processes and are highly trained across multiple disciples from Fire and Life Safety to communication and data infrastructures.
Our business strategy is based on sound economic values:
- To deliver projects on time and on budget
- To provide a cost effective after sales / maintenance service
- To conduct business in a fair and balanced manner with equality in mind
- To develop more creative solutions through innovation
- To consistently meet or exceed our customer’s expectations